Before requesting ...

If you think you qualify for being an active member, you can let us know here.
yeppie
Site Admin

Before requesting ...

Post by yeppie »

Please be sure to have read and understand this posting in the Read first section:

How to access the archives
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
sepccbill

Re: Before requesting ...

Post by sepccbill »

I signed up for the archives and already paid the monthly fee but still can't get in.

I'm confused with what my site user name and id is.. I tried so many multiple things and still can't get in.

Please help. Thanks

ps.. The subscription was paid under this user name listed as transactions. sepccbill not sure what my password is though.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Hi sepccbill,

I just noticed that you tried to subscribe three aditional times after your successful subscription ...

You chose your own password when subscribing but I will look it up for you and send you a personal message soon.
Chazfinster94

Price question

Post by Chazfinster94 »

How much does it cost, to have access to the archives? And i will probably pay via PayPal.
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Price question

Post by yeppie »

Chazfinster94 wrote: 12 Oct 2020 08:16 How much does it cost, to have access to the archives? And i will probably pay via PayPal.
Please check out the subscrition form. If ypou choose PayPal please send the same amount for the chosen period as on the form to yeppie@posteo.ee and give only your username as information.
https://api.ccbill.com/wap-frontflex/fl ... fc6546b65a
Chazfinster94

Post by Chazfinster94 »

I forgot to add my desired user, with the PayPal message. I emailed you, even though you probably have a lot of those to go through. Lmao
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Just sent you a pm, your archive account is already setup. I chose the same username as in the forum.
Thank you!
Chazfinster94

Post by Chazfinster94 »

You're gonna hate me lol. I put in the information you PMd me and it won't let me access. I put in the user and pass you gave me and it pretty much denies me.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

I just copied and pasted bith and it works fine ...
Did you use this link:
https://www.sexsoundlovers.cc/members/

You are already in when you see the welcome message ... no need to use the little login button on top of the brown/red page. That one is only for administrative purposes.
Chazfinster94

Post by Chazfinster94 »

So everything's working now, ig I have to type it in the hard way. I can't just copy and paste, or the AI think im hacking. Lol anyways, I love the archives. Yeppie has literally created the silk road for sex sounds lmao I was mainly wondering on how to find things in archives. The search engine isn't as convenient as the forum search engine, where you just type in one word and everything pops up.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Agreed, searching could be more convenient in the archives. You can usually find a members´ files in folders named like the original uploader (in members, motel sex and neighborsex). If you got the file name, the search for files should be working, too.
Jecky

Post by Jecky »

hello I have been in your forum for a while sorry for my English since I live in Italy ... I wanted to ask that it is the only payment that I will have to make of 35€ with the link you put above enter the archives? Thanks for the reply
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Jecky wrote: 29 Nov 2020 22:23 hello I have been in your forum for a while sorry for my English since I live in Italy ... I wanted to ask that it is the only payment that I will have to make of 35€ with the link you put above enter the archives? Thanks for the reply
Yes, that is a one time payment for 60 days access to the archives. It will automatically end after that.
Jecky

Post by Jecky »

perfect then, will I pay for the login credentials and will you send them to me?
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Jecky wrote: 30 Nov 2020 12:43 perfect then, will I pay for the login credentials and will you send them to me?
If you chose ccbill (preferred), all is done automatically ... and you choose your login data on your own.

If you pay using PayPal, I will set up your acount manually and send the data to you as personal message in the forum.