how to hide my recorder outside

For "how to do this" questions and answers, notes, instructions
addictedtosluts
Kingpin

how to hide my recorder outside

Post by addictedtosluts »

I have found a audio recorder on amazon but I want to know if i should buy a key hider thing so I can hide it and protect it from the rain/wind. Or should I not even bother.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07VXQ6TL7/ ... eFbB73VG81
Here is the audio recorder.
addictedtosluts
Kingpin

Re: how to hide my recorder outside

I was looking at a fake rock to put it in
findu
Kingpin

Post by findu »

These are almost all waterproof
TonyFishers

Post by TonyFishers »

I was wondering about this too.Just planted one in some bush next to a secluded car park which is a notorious sex spot for kinky couples.

I might actually get the fake rock
azncaro
Kingpin

Post by azncaro »

addictedtosluts wrote: 17 Jul 2020 00:08 I have found a audio recorder on amazon but I want to know if i should buy a key hider thing so I can hide it and protect it from the rain/wind. Or should I not even bother.

Hi addictedtosluts :!:
I'm looking for a small device recorder not expensive and I was wondering what do you think about yours ?
Since your post dates from 2020, you had the opportunity to use it and have an opinion. Do you still use it ?
Tout le monde rêve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll:
addictedtosluts
Kingpin

azncaro wrote: 17 Oct 2023 20:08
addictedtosluts wrote: 17 Jul 2020 00:08 I have found a audio recorder on amazon but I want to know if i should buy a key hider thing so I can hide it and protect it from the rain/wind. Or should I not even bother.

I'm looking for a small device recorder not expensive and I was wondering what do you think about yours ?
Since your post dates from 2020, you had the opportunity to use it and have an opinion. Do you still use it ?
yes ive used it. I havent used it for a while though so i cant remember what the audio is like exactly, but its small. The one thing i was wary about was the look of it. its quite shiny so i put some matt black tape on it so i can hide it better. actually you can listen to my recordings ive posted on here, i dont remember which ones are from that specific recorder
azncaro
Kingpin

Post by azncaro »

addictedtosluts wrote: 01 Dec 2023 00:31
azncaro wrote: 17 Oct 2023 20:08

yes ive used it. I havent used it for a while though so i cant remember what the audio is like exactly, but its small. The one thing i was wary about was the look of it. its quite shiny so i put some matt black tape on it so i can hide it better. actually you can listen to my recordings ive posted on here, i dont remember which ones are from that specific recorder
Thanks for your answer and the advice :wink:
Tout le monde rêve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll: