How to reduce noises ?

For software related questions and answers, notes, instructions
terribledoe

How to reduce noises ?

Post by terribledoe »

Hello guy's i've like 40 recordings but the ambiant noises are too loud.

Can someone explain to me how to reduce it and getting a good sound please ?

I've watched a lot of youtube videos but it didnt help me so i come to you, professionals Sexsoundlovers :)

( i'm with audacity and tried "noises reducing", but I hope you guy's have some tricks to get a better sound )

Thanks in advance :-)
leugim

Re: How to reduce noises ?

Post by leugim »

Hi, it depends on what kind of program you have. The best program is Adobe Audition. But that costs. A free one would be Audacity but that's not as good as I find Adobe Audition.

If you have Adobe Audition:

1. Open your audio

2. Go to Effects in the bar at the top.

3. Then on to noise reduction / restoration

4. Then on to noise reduction / process

5. Then a window with a kind of diagram opens

6. then you mark in the audio where there is only noise or tones that you do not want (small area)

7. then you go back into the window and press save sound pattern above.

8. then there are lines (yellow, red, green)
underneath you have two controls (noise reduction and reduction to) there you can set how much noise you want to have gone until the audio sounds good.

9. At the bottom left there is a (Feil) Play symbol. There you can use your settings to listen to the audio as it sounds.

If you have any further questions, feel free to write to me.

Sorry for a few mistakes but I translated the text with google.
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Id just post what you have. To me, the ambient noise adds realism. Also, severe noise reduction usually sounds a lot worse
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
LouderthanLV

Post by LouderthanLV »

Some audio editors have very good effects like band stripping that can greatly reduce things like AC hum and HVAC noise. I've had the same problem and am currently working on a few to post. You could post something you have or send to me and I'll give it a shot.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

terribledoe wrote: ↑31 Jan 2021 09:54 Hello guy's i've like 40 recordings but the ambiant noises are too loud.

I've watched a lot of youtube videos but it didnt help me so i come to you, professionals Sexsoundlovers :)

( i'm with audacity and tried "noises reducing", but I hope you guy's have some tricks to get a better sound )

I recommend reading emmpetΒ΄s thread pinned here on top of the FAQ section (where I moved this thread to). The best solution so far in terms of practicability and results IΒ΄d say:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7856
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

yeppie wrote: ↑01 Mar 2021 12:52
terribledoe wrote: ↑31 Jan 2021 09:54 Hello guy's i've like 40 recordings but the ambiant noises are too loud.

I recommend reading emmpetΒ΄s thread pinned here on top of the FAQ section (where I moved this thread to). The best solution so far in terms of practicability and results IΒ΄d say:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7856
Nice of you to say that yeppie. If you haven't got access to Audition, I would be happy to have a go at a couple for you terribledoe. Just send a link via a message and I'll do my best, then send them back, so you can decide if they're worth posting.