Listening - fact and fantasy

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
listen48

Listening - fact and fantasy

Post by listen48 »

Like all of us on here, I find suddenly hearing a couple in their most intimate of time, very arousing. The fact that the other side of a wall is a woman about to have an orgasm. Her head is probably 2ft from yours. Inside her is a cock of unknown size. The fantasy, what position are they in, is sho on her back or her knees. Are they married or is it an affair. Is there more than 2 people? I just find it so hot
Stott13

Re: Listening - fact and fantasy

Post by Stott13 »

listen48 wrote: 21 Aug 2021 18:29 Like all of us on here, I find suddenly hearing a couple in their most intimate of time, very arousing. The fact that the other side of a wall is a woman about to have an orgasm. Her head is probably 2ft from yours. Inside her is a cock of unknown size. The fantasy, what position are they in, is sho on her back or her knees. Are they married or is it an affair. Is there more than 2 people? I just find it so hot
Agree. The best is the sound of a woman laughing, joking and totally getting into her guy.... before he slowly drives her insane by patiently knowing what to do. When it's impossible for her to resist any longer... it's an incredible thing to hear.