vigorously caravan fuck

Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
Vectra
Kingpin

vigorously caravan fuck

Post by Vectra »

I.m new here. I'm realy a campsidesounds-lover. Coming home after a campside holiday, I was looking for others with the same interests, I found this forum, realy nice. When I subscribed, I found out that my email was already known! I much have found this site a few years before, but somehow, I lost track of it. Unbelievable, ther's so much great stuff. I made a few records myself. I used to record tents, Recording from a few cm ditance, hearing the moaning/kissing/breathing is so exciting, I think... Like others, I also thought caravans are too much sound-proof. But I learned they are not: walking around a campside a few weeks ago, I heard a really orgasmic couple vigorously fucking in their caravan. From her moaning "oui" you can hear where they come from ;-) And after a few minutus of pause/ talking/silence they started to fuckc again! So a got antother recording, enjoy! The nice part of both tapes starts at about 1.15 min. It was taped against the wall of the caravan, with no windows open.

Enjoy! I would really like to hear if you like it, or not. If you have suggestions for better recording. I will post a few more recordings later!
recording 2.m4a
recording 1.m4a
Demkab

Re: vigorously caravan fuck

Post by Demkab »

Awesome, looking forward to some of the tent audios!
ishmael

Post by ishmael »

Great job ! Nice sounds , super hot . Looking forward for the tent audios. That’d be awesome
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks for sharing these. Very much appreciated.
cedo75

Post by cedo75 »

I love those kind of recordings.Feel free to post as much as possible.
Cuchullain-1
Kingpin

Post by Cuchullain-1 »

Great Catch mate !! I have a question....because of the real good sound allthough and through the Caravan wall.... - What Recorder Model have you used for this ? Or is it a Wall Mic (stetoskope like)? And how did you tape it to the Caravan Wall without getting caught :) :twisted: must have been very risky though :mrgreen: :twisted: but was worth the effords :mrgreen: :twisted:

Looking forward to your other Recordings :D :D Great Work !!!!
addictedtosluts
Kingpin

Post by addictedtosluts »

How do you manage to get into campsites,, do you not need a pass?
Tuxedo

Post by Tuxedo »

Nice moaning. Did you walk around while recording the first One?
Ertasmaso

Post by Ertasmaso »

This is so good! Do you have more?
Vectra
Kingpin

Post by Vectra »

Recorded with my mobile phone. I put it on the handgrip of the caravan. And yes: I ‘m always sure my telephone is on silent mode, no internet connection etc. Online on silent mode isn’t always enough. The screan can lit uP when a call comes in. You don’twant that to happen when your telephone is recording and Some juist passes by.....
I was on the campsite mezelf as a guest
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

Great stuff… it’s interesting how you can imagine a woman to be beautiful and sexy from her voice… of course she may not be, but this one sounds sexy to me!
Vectra
Kingpin

Post by Vectra »

I really agree with you. She sounds really hot. And I didn't got a really good view of her...