halloween Weekend

Share your experiences
Drestgreg5

halloween Weekend

Post by Drestgreg5 »

sorry if this isn’t the most well written story but i just needed to share this since it’s the hottest experience i’ve ever had. so my girlfriend and i were staying at her friends apartment. it’s a small apartment with only 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. we stayed in the main area of the apartment and we cleared out the table and anything else that would be in our way and we set up an air mattress on the ground. there is also a couch like 2 ft away from the air mattress that we were on.

we went out drinking and everyone got very drunk and had fun and then we got back to their apartment and one of their friends asked if she could stay on the couch next to us that night since it was late. my gf and i were hoping to be alone but we said it was fine anyways. we get back to the apartment and get in bed and after about 10 minutes of laying there trying to sleep i heard clapping noises coming from the bedrooms so i opened my eyes and placed my hand on my cock and continued to listen. about 5 more minutes go by and the fucking has only gotten more intense and my gf is asleep next to me so i keep touching my cock while i listen but this is when i hear the girl on the couch shuffling around and clearly she’s awake so i make sure not to move too much. the girl on the couch starts coughing, but after her coughs i can hear a slight moan coming from her. not only can i hear her moaning and trying to cover it up but i can also hear her fingers going in and out of her clearly extremely wet pussy. at this point i was ready to cum but i didn’t and kept listening and all i could hear for the next few minutes was the sounds of this girl next to me finger fucking herself and my gf’s friends fucking in their bedrooms. it was by far the hottest thing i’ve been able to hear ever the only negative part is that i wasn’t able to record since my phone was charging next to the girl on the couch lol. i know this was a pretty tame story with not a bunch of details but i hope you guys enjoyed!
AshenElm
Kingpin

Re: halloween Weekend

Post by AshenElm »

Hardly tame at all! That's super hot! To have to hide while listening to a couple go at it, while simultaneously having a woman masturbating to the same thing in the room with you... that's all kinds of hot.
Thanks for sharing that with us!
saydamoda

Re: halloween Weekend

Post by saydamoda »

If a girl was fingering herself next to you, you should have asked her.