young couple on children's playground

Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
tomaz

young couple on children's playground

Post by tomaz »

On a hot summer night I got home late, at around 1:30 AM. There is a children's playground in front of my apartment building and, well, some older "children" were playing there :)

On the playground there is a small wooden "house" raised from the floor with a slide heading down to the sand. When I was passing by, I saw some suspicious movements in the house so I stopped behind the bushes and waited.

They had very long conversation about their sports training and some other stuff. They were both in their late teens or early twenties. Later I saw that they were physically very fit. She had black hair, small breasts and was wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

During the conversation they stopped several times and kissed passionately. After a while she started to moan with a very sexy voice. It was quite dark, so at first I couldn't see what exactly was going on. My guess is that he was fingering her and she came very fast. Unfortunately I didn't catch a good recording of this part.

After that it was her turn to return the favor. He partially removed his pants, she kneeled between his legs and gave him a very professional looking blowjob. During the blowjob she moved her head and hands up and down his penis very fast in a steady rhythm. I could also hear the usual sucking sounds. Despite all of her efforts, he couldn't reach an orgasm. My guess is that they already did it that evening. She stopped one or two times, there was some whispering, and then she continued but without success. At the end she asked him whether her technique was good.

After that they talked a bit and I could catch him mentioning that he has only one condom left. She then stepped down from the house and took a pee. Fortunately she didn't come to my direction. She then returned to the house, laughed and removed her pants and panties. I was watching them from the side so I didn't get a good view on her ass or pussy. She put the condom on, sat on his dick and started to fuck. She was doing it quite fast and she looked very experienced. You can hear the rest in the recording.

0:48 they start, she is on top
1:50 ya
1:55 ya
2:30 laughing, they switch positions
2:44 they continue
3:10 she gets uncomfortable and readjusts
3:50 some talking
4:09 they continue
4:25 he cums

Overall this was a very nice experience for me. I do however have some regrets that I didn't move closer to them in the final part so I could get a better view of her body.
emmpet8
Knight

Re: young couple on children's playground

Post by emmpet8 »

Nice catch. Thanks a lot for sharing.
sonidos
Kingpin

Post by sonidos »

Awesome. Thanks
addictedtosluts
Kingpin

Post by addictedtosluts »

where was she from?
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

Cool! It is great to have some outdoor recordings. This season seemed really dry. Usually the summer we get a few good captures from festivals and what not. Anyway, thank you very much for the capture!
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Great post, great technique. Those are unbelievably difficult to capture the way you did!
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
tomaz

Post by tomaz »

addictedtosluts wrote: ↑14 Oct 2019 03:00 where was she from?
The are from a small country in Europe. I'd rather not share the exact location.
dtron
Kingpin

Post by dtron »

great catch...she sounds great