Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
addictedtosluts
Kingpin

guy spies on coulpe fucking

Post by addictedtosluts »

not my oc
found this on the internet
this guy was recording a couple fucking in the woods for a good few minutes and then got caught. the couple didn't mind and continued to have sex until a second guy saw them then they decided to sop.
this guy has balls
Auralist

Re: guy spies on coulpe fucking

Post by Auralist »

obviously this a rip from a video, do you have the link towards the video part?
addictedtosluts
Kingpin

Post by addictedtosluts »

M4nden

Post by M4nden »

Unbelievable- I’m surprised he didn’t get knocked out. Love the fact he says ‘keep going, I’ve been filming for a while’
Quadrophenia1

Post by Quadrophenia1 »

That's hilarious. I'll bet a large sum of money that it's a totally pre-arranged and staged video.
ericbxxxxx

Post by ericbxxxxx »

Quadrophenia1 wrote: 26 Oct 2019 02:47 That's hilarious. I'll bet a large sum of money that it's a totally pre-arranged and staged video.
Meh. Not necessarily. If you know where to go you can see that kind of stuff quite often. I see that happen all the time at the beach and in hotel windows. I'm sure the guy who does the night/day watching videos (Fu10?) knows areas that couples frequent and just waits for em. I know a guy who runs a well-known beach sex site and people often accused him of shooting staged scenes but I've been out there with him and captured quite a bit myself. There are hotels I know of that are almost guaranteed for a window show every weekend night during the Summer. I caught two shows last weekend at one of em. A lot of people are exhibitionists and enjoy public sex.